Sunday, December 04, 2005

I'm a Snowboarder!

This is a picture of me yesterday as I learned how to snowboard! I'm a fast learner huh? :)

No really...this is probably more accurate :). But I really had a lot of fun...I mastered the "Rookies Ridge" hill and it only took me 6 hours! [the guys at the chairlift at the bottom began looking at me funny b/c I would come through every few minutes]. It was so much fun...I might be converted from skis, but I'll give myself a couple more days of riding before I make that decision for good :). Mark was a great teacher, and he was even nice enough to spend most of his day with me on the rookie hill so I wasn't by myself! Once my tired, sore body stops feeling like I lifted weights for 6 hours I think I'll give it another go!


2 comments:

Estoked said...

Ahh! HOW FUN! Gotta love the snow. =)

The Chinlund Family said...

I also looked like the picture on the bottom. That's my goal the next time we go, to master Rookie's Ridge! Can't wait for Colorado!!! :)