Thursday, December 15, 2005

Our Random Week

This is what we saw as we were driving home one day. There was a whole gaggle of geese wandering around the busy downtown Moline intersections. Eventually a guy got out of his car and started chasing them around, trying to get them off the road. Cars were honking [as if that was going to help], and it was mad chaos for about 10 minutes.

I found this book on the shelf at a Coffee Hound. It seems like a bit of a twist on the Dale Carnegie favorite, but maybe there was something he missed in his original writing? :)


Kate Chinlund and I learning to snowboard. I think I look like a big red marshmellow, but it does make for good padding if I fall :).

Mark and I on the slopes...he's a stud when he snowboards...he even landed a huge jump! So much fun! Can't wait for Colorado!!

2 comments:

Josh Jackson said...

HILARIOUS book title!!! I wonder what she says about "kicking ass?" I've been stopping by more recently lately...glad to see what's going on with you and Mark!!

Mel & Co. said...

Hey Jess! How's it going?! I lost your blog and found it again :) Your tree is adorable! Good to see whats up with you 2. -mel