Thursday, October 27, 2005

WInc.

I'm officially on the road to becoming a paid writer! I have a friend here at church who writes for a local publication called WInc [Women Incorporated]--it's a publication put out by the Quad City Times, a local newspaper, and is distributed throughout the Quad City area. She encouraged me to call them because they are always looking for new free-lance writers, and yesterday I was offered the chance to write a feature article for them! It definintely isn't my life's dream or my goal to write for magazines or for newspapers, but I do enjoy writing, and I am excited for the experience, for the chance to grow as a writer, and to make a little cash on the side :). If all goes well, I'll be in the January issue - I'll let you know where to find it online when I know it's printed for sure. Cheers!

PS: Mark and I have been married for 5 months as of today! Crazy!

No comments: