Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ahh Yes...Gus's Koffee Break. My friend Kate and I frequent this place on Monday mornings at 7am (when I say frequent, I mean we've been there twice). But apparently, going only twice is enough to make us "regulars." The last time we went, our waiter, Nick, came up to us and said (before we even spoke), "two coffees? Do you take sugar? I can't remember." You have to love dining in places that are pretty much only frequented by old men ;). Especially when they spell coffee with a "k" and when their window says, "we sold a $1,000,000 instand winner!" Probably the biggest plus is that you get a great breakfast for only $2.49. Ahh, gotta love living downtown :).  Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

kate debaene said...

rock on gus. or nick. or whoever is so faithful. i have always wanted to be a regular. by next week, i shouldn't even have to order because he will know what i want. jess, does this mean that we have to get him a christmas gift?

Stevan said...

I am totally jealous that two girls that I really love are hanging out at a random cafe downtown! I love that God has blessed my life with both of you and your lives with each other! Who knows - maybe one day the 3 of us will actually be around each other at the same time!! :)

-the andyman- said...

hey jessica. this is andrew. i promised you a comment and here it is. comment me back sometime. talk to you later.

-Uber Andrew-

Jess said...

Andrew~

Thanks for stopping by...glad you could make it :).

Kate~
Next week! I bet Nick missed us this week.