Sunday, January 16, 2005

Have I Ever Told You How Much I Love Mark?

He's definitely the most amazing man I know, and I am so excited, that in less than 5 months, I will be his wife. Not only is he a man who truly seeks God's heart, but He is someone who has challenged me and loved me like no other person in my life. He has a passionate heart for adventure and is willing to act on that passion (check out what he's up to right now at www.crossingtheglobe.com). He is a man of integrity, a man of wisdom and discernment, and a man who is willing to admit when he is wrong. He is someone who walks always in humility and joy...one of the most positive people I have ever met! It's contagious, really. He is an amazing leader, who is also willing to follow those in authority over him. He loves to laugh and is willing to cry. He listens to people and speaks life into people. He loves all people, regardless of who they are or where they've come from. He's all this and much, much more! He's not perfect, but no one is...I'm sure not...but he's perfect for me, and I am more than thrilled to call him my best friend and companion in life. I love you, Mark!

1 comment:

Stevan said...

Well, with the reputation of the girl who always leaves comments - I better get crackin! Jessica you are so cute! You did a beautiful job of communicating your love and admiration for the man God has brought into your life! I just have to tell you that you really sound like one of them now! :) Hahahaha! It's great - but it just goes to show that it's just the nature of the beast! Go ahead and be one of them - it's your turn! :) I love it and I'm so excited to watch you guys serve God passionately and humbly! Totally praying God's blessing on ya'll today!