Tuesday, January 24, 2006

For those who might be interested...

For those who might be interested, I have written a couple articles for a local women's magazine. If you are interested in reading either one, click here and here. I promise that if you are a male, it won't be "too girly."

It has come to my attention that pictures of Keith and Eve's wedding are in demand, but alas, I can't produce. The few that I took are horrible. I usually take a lot of pictures at weddings, but I just didn't this time. Sorry!

What I can produce is a great pic of Mark and I with his brother Paul and his new wife [as of November]. We stopped by there last weekend on our way back from the wedding. Even though you can't tell, we are seated on the floor on pillows in a nice Mongolian place...practically in the dark.

2 comments:

pk said...

Hey, you inspired me to post my one Keith & Eve shot...off of my cell phone!

I'm glad you liked Kite Runner; was it a library pick up?

Jess said...

PK~ Nope...I ended up buying it in the airport on my way to Canada...I knew I wanted to read it and it kept showing it's face in every bookstore/magazine store I walked into! So..we own it..Mark is now diving into it.